Who The Hell Is Officer PePe?

NOW ON WWW.OFFICERPEPE.COM !




If you're wondering who or what this is, let me give you a brief summary of the reasoning behind this page. One day I decided it would be cool to go around taking pictures of a certain figure everywhere I went. That figure turned out to be a small lego figure. The 1st time I took the pictures was in the train station and after showing the results to a few people and getting awesome feedback I decided to keep going and what you see are the results of me carrying this little guy in my jacket pocket everywhere. I used different cameras but mostly I use my Casio Exilim point and shoot. The quality wont be top notch, but hopefully I can one day be able to afford a professional camera and you guys will enjoy the full potential of Officer PePe.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING THE PAGE AND PLEASE LEAVE REAL FEEDBACK.



UPDATE: 9/6/2G11
I now have a much better camera (canon 7d) and great lenses, I will be posting new pictures with new characters this week!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

PePe's Journal: Entry 53 - I Love New York

1The Statue of Liberty with Officer PePe
ENJOY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

В этом что-то есть. Конечно, благодарю за информацию. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-bani/105-stroitelstvo-derevyannoy-bani.html]с чего начать ремонт квартиры[/url]

Paul said...

Phentermine can cause some mild side effects like dry mouth, dizziness, nausea, muscular cramps and headache. These Phentermine side effects take place in rare cases; moreover these side effects are short-lived and generally disappear after the use of this medication for a few days. Despite all these reasons, Phentermine should not be taken without doctor's prescription. Buying Phentermine 37.5 with no prescription is not legal because it is a controlled substance. For this reason, if you wish to take this medication you will need to have a full check up by your doctor and obtain a prescription from them. Are There Any Side Effects of Phen375 Typically obese patients are prescribed diet pills. If you opt to take a weight loss medicine, narrow down your choices to pills with healthy and not so drastic chemicals. Natural alternatives like green tea or drinking lots of water can hold down your hunger. Engaging in regular exercise will also assure a thin form and regular weight loss.