Who The Hell Is Officer PePe?

NOW ON WWW.OFFICERPEPE.COM !




If you're wondering who or what this is, let me give you a brief summary of the reasoning behind this page. One day I decided it would be cool to go around taking pictures of a certain figure everywhere I went. That figure turned out to be a small lego figure. The 1st time I took the pictures was in the train station and after showing the results to a few people and getting awesome feedback I decided to keep going and what you see are the results of me carrying this little guy in my jacket pocket everywhere. I used different cameras but mostly I use my Casio Exilim point and shoot. The quality wont be top notch, but hopefully I can one day be able to afford a professional camera and you guys will enjoy the full potential of Officer PePe.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING THE PAGE AND PLEASE LEAVE REAL FEEDBACK.



UPDATE: 9/6/2G11
I now have a much better camera (canon 7d) and great lenses, I will be posting new pictures with new characters this week!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

PePe's Journal: Entry 57 - The Pool Player

1



2




3

Officer PePe playing pool.
ENJOY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone
hi there, my name is Tom.

found this website and read some great discussion and feedback so decided to join

i am happy to help others and offer advice where possible :)

So how is everyone doing?? :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory